Welcome to Meurant International Group
Ross Meurant - International Emissary, Consultant and Entrepreneur
Current Associations include:
- A partnership with a former senior New Zealand Ministry Fisheries manager delivering expertise in aqua culture in North Africa and the Middle East in contractual relationships with governments and a major Middle East corporate.
- Relationship with a former New Zealand barrister now domiciled in Gibraltar and Channel Islands, facilitating investment funding for approved projects.
- International business experience over several years living in Africa, the Balkans, East Europe and the Middle East.
- In New Zealand managing commercial property & forestry assets for absentee Russian owners.
In partnershp in New Zealand:
- Importing phosphate to New Zealand
- Manufacturing containerized pre fabricated tantalized wood housing for international export as low cost housing.
Ross has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Auckland in politics & management; Certificates of Proficiency from Auckland Law School and a Master's in economics, statistics, administrative law & policy analysis from Victoria University.